M.S./ Ph.D admission – JULY- NOVEMBER, 2019
We are pleased to inform that list of canditates below have been offered provisional admission to our department under HTRA Scheme with subject to production of documents indicated in the Annexure/Remarks.
- If you accept the offer of admission, pay the Admission fees online through Academic Fee Payment Portal – https://pay.iitm.ac.in/fees/tuitionfee.aspx or http://www.iitm.ac.in/academics on or before 05.07.2019. After accessing the portal, type the Roll No. assigned to you and Date of Birth. Then enter the total admission fee amount payable (refer table given below) in the column “One Time Fees (only for new admissions)” and make the payment. If you do not pay the fee before the said date, it will be construed that you forfeit the seat and it will be offered to the next waitlisted candidates.
The Hostel Fees and Mess Advance for 6 months is Rs. 24,280/- and pay it online through https://hosteldine.iitm.ac.in/iitmhostel/. After accessing the portal, Click the link – “Others login – (Includes Project Staffs)” for making the payment.
- You should report for admission at
9: 00 a.m. on 08.07.2019 (Monday) at SAC (Student Activity Center) 9.00 a.m. on 22.07.2019 (Monday) at CRC (Class Room Complex). of this Institute along with the Original documents and one set of photocopy of the same as given in the Annexure/Remarks. If you do not report for admission on this date, you may be liable to lose the seat. Please note that normally extension of date for admission is not possible.
- In case, if you do not accept this offer of admission, you are requested to inform the same immediately so that the waiting list can be operated.
- During the period of study when you are resident in the campus, the use of power vehicle inside the campus is strictly not allowed. This is with a view to keep our campus clean.
- You have to submit a photo copy of ECG and Blood Investigation report along with Medical History Certificate in the enclosed format duly signed by the Authorized Medical Officer, after completing Master Health Check Up.
17,834 total views, 52 views today