Students Awards & Recognition
- Ms Ragini Sreenath, CH15B058 and Daria S Nair, MM15B009 has won the first edition of `Women of Mettle’ scholarship Instituted by Tata Steel, This scholarship programme is open to second year female engineering students of select national institutes, entails an amount of 2 lakh along with an internship opportunity in 3 year and also a pre-placement offer from Tata Steel July 2017.
- Ms Akshaya S, CH14S008, has won ISER (International Society for Engineers and Researchers) Excellent Paper Award for the paper entitled “Study of the effect of Packings in an Energy Optimized Binary Tray Distillation column”, for the category of Best Presentation/Best Content at the ISER International Conference held in Tokyo, Japan, 06-07 July 2017
- Srijith Rajagopalan[CH12B091], B Ravichandran Memorial Prize For the highest CGPA in Dual Degree Chemical Engg.in 54th CONVOCATION (21.07.2017)
- Meghana Venkata Palukuri[CH12B083], C A Sastry Endowment PrizeFor the best overall performance in curricular & co-curricular activities in 54th CONVOCATION (21.07.2017)
- Anbuchelvan Anamicca [CH15M005], Dr K Subba Raju Memorial Prize For the highest CGPA in M.Tech Chemical Engineering in 54th CONVOCATION (21.07.2017)
- Shree Sumanas Badrinath[CA15M007], Sri S V Balakrishnan Merit Prize For the highest CGPA in M.Tech Catalysis Stream in Chemical Engineering in 54th CONVOCATION (21.07.2017)
- Mr. Saurabh Tripathi, 2nd year M.Tech (Chemical Engg) received a best paper award for his paper titled ‘Identification of unstable centralized control systems’at the International conference FEAST 2017 (Frontiers in Engg, Applied Science & Tech) held in NIT-Trichirappalli during 31st March1 – 1st April, 2017)
- Praneeth Srivanth (CH14B049), B Shantini (CH14B064), Sai Pavan Abhishek Vinakollu(CH14B058) First Prize in the Inter IIT Techspark Competition conducted by Hindustan Unilever Limited on January 27, 2016. for Novel and sustainable solution for plastic packaging used in sachets.(They also demonstrated the concept with a working example. )
- Pradeep, N.; Vinu, R.; Sarathi, R.*, Accelerated aging study to understand chemical changes in transformer insulation oil and pressboard in the presence of sulphur,National Conference on Recent Trends in Power Engineering, 29-30 Dec. 2015, IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
- Sri Chandrashekar Besta, Ph.D. scholar, Roll No.CH14D002, has been awarded second prize for the paper titled “Modeling of interactive multivariable systems for control” in the International Conference on Advanced in Chemical Engineering )ICACE 2015) , Dept. of Chemical Engineering, NITK Surathkal, 20-22, December, 2015.
806 total views, 6 views today