Papers in Refereed International Journals
- K. Srinivasan, V. Balamurugan, S. Jayanti, Shape optimization of flow split ducting elements using an improved Box complex method, Engineering Optimization, 49(2): 199-215 (2017).
- S. Kumar, S. Jayanti, Effect of electrode intrusion on pressure drop and electrochemical performance of an all-vanadium redox flow battery, J. Power Sources, 360:548-558 (2017).
- P. Purnima, S. Jayanti, Water neutrality and waste heat management in ethanol reformer – HTPEMFC integrated system for on-board hydrogen generation, Appl Energy, 199:169-179
- V. Satyam Naidu, P. Aghalayam, S. Jayanti, Evaluation of CO2 gasification kinetics for low rank Indian coals and biomass fuels, J Thermal Anal Calorimetry, 123(1); 467-478 (2016).
- S.B. Kota, A. Subramani, S. Jayanti, Auto-ignition temperature and burning rate of potassium pool fire in a confined enclosure, Comb Flame, 168:286-295 (2016).
- R.J. Basavaraja and S. Jayanti, Comparative analysis of four gas-fired, carbon capture-enabled power plant lay-outs. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 17(8), 2143-2156 (2015).
- K. Srinivasan and S. Jayanti, An automated procedure for the optimal positioning of guide vanes in a flow manifold using Box complex method, Appl. Thermal Engg., 76, 292-300 (2015).
- T. Jyothilatha and S. Jayanti, Hydrodynamic analysis of flow fields for redox flow battery applications, J. Appl Electrochemistry, 44: 995-1006, (2014).
- E. H. Reddy, S. Jayanti, D.S. Monder, Thermal management of high temperature polymer
electrolyte membrane fuel cell stacks in the power range of 1 to 10 kWe, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 39: 20127-20138 (2014).
- J. Tamalapakula and S. Jayanti, Ex-situ experimental studies on serpentine flow field design for redox flow battery systems, J. Power Sources, 248:140-146 (2014).
- E. Harikishan Reddy, D.S. Monder, S. Jayanti, Parametric study of an external coolant system for a high temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell, Appl Thermal Engg, 58: 155-164 (2013).