Skip to content
- Sreenivas Jayanti and Sivaji Seepana, “A method of, and, an apparatus for combusting hydrocarbon fuels for providing a clean heat/energy source” (Indian Patent No. 258154, application no. 2933/CHE/2007, filing date: 7th December, 2007; validity: 20 years.
- Sreenivas Jayanti and Sivaji Seepana, “A method of Oxy-fuel combustion” (IP No: 3057/ CHE/2008) applied on 4th Dec 2008
- Sreenivas Jayanti and Ramesh Avvari, “Flow regulator for multi-feed fluid manifolds”, Indian patent application no. 5845/CHE/2013 filed on 16th December, 2013
- S. Jayanti and K. Srinivasan, “A Method for Placement of Variable Length Guide Vanes for Flow Control in Manifolds”, Indian patent Application no: 3378/CHE/2013, filed on 29th July, 2013.
- S. Jayanti and K. Srinivasan, “Efficient and optimal linkage of fluid flow ducts using Bezier curves”, Indian patent application no. 2104/CHE/2013 filed on 10th May, 2013.
- Sreenivas Jayanti, Abhijit P Deshpande, Prathap Haridoss and V Suresh Patnaikuni, “Fuel cell with enhanced cross-flow serpentine flow fields” (IP No: 2479/ CHE/2010) application filed on 27th August 2010.